Alice in Wonderland: A Musical Panto is available for school-day field trips
A wholly original, world premiere adaptation comes to life in a whimsical, musical, and interactive production. Alice navigates her first day starting a new school, and tumbles into a strangely shifting world that is magical, hilarious, unpredictable . . . and occasionally familiar. Join Alice for all the fundamental questions of growing and changing: Whom can I trust? Where do I belong? What happens if I eat the cake?
Themes for exploration include: belonging, family, identity, growing up
Student Matinee Performances:
- 10am on November 22, 29, & 30, December 1, 2, 7, 8, 14, 15, & 20
- 10:30am on December 13 is a Relaxed Performance offering (what's this?)
- Recommended for all grade levels kindergarten and up
- Tickets are $20 each
- 1 free chaperone ticket is provided for every 20 tickets purchased
Additional price reduction or transportation subsidy may be available for schools with need. Please contact us to discuss your interest.
Educational Tools Include:
- Production Guide filled with resources including context for original source material
- Writing, discussion, and performance prompts
- Educator preview access to a performance prior to the field trip
- Post-performance reflection tools
- Access to the People's Light education team for support with lesson planning or other accommodations
Are you a school interested in attending a public weekend or evening performance? We can help you with those plans, too!
For curricular resources and instructional questions:
610.647.1900 ext. 187
For reservation process and ticketing:
Group Sales Associate
610.647.1900 ext. 111
- Download the Alice in Wonderland Production Guide - Available in fall 2022
- Watch this space for additional resources to come