Hold These Truths, along with educational resources and livestream conversations, is available for use in educational settings.
Student Matinee Performances:
- 10am on April 19, 20, & 21
- Tickets are $15 each
- Vaccination or negative COVID test result required for theatre attendance
- Available April 19-May 3
- $100 per classroom (includes virtual visit from People’s Light staff)
- Other options can be customized to classroom needs.
We offer subsidized and free tickets, transportation, and streaming access to qualifying groups; please inquire.
Educational tools include:
- Production Guide filled with resources, including historical source material
- Writing, discussion, and performance prompts
- Virtual Q&A opportunities with affiliated artists or experts
- Educator preview access: ticketed or streaming
- Post-performance reflection & assessment tools
- Access to the People's Light education team
Request more information about how to integrate this performance into your classroom needs by emailing Kathryn Moroney, Director of Education and Civic Practice, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you working outside a traditional (virtual or in-person) classroom, and not sure if your group qualifies as an educational setting? Please contact us to discuss options to serve your needs.
- CLICK HERE to download the Hold These Truths Production Guide
- CLICK HERE for the Student Reflection prompt, for use pre- or post-show.
People's Light Education Team
Director of Education and Civic Practice
610.647.1900 ext. 137
610.647.1900 ext. 187
Group Sales Associate
610.647.1900 ext. 111