Theatre School Costs & Refunds
All registration will close 1 week prior to each Theatre School session. (Dates for specific programs are listed on the main classes page.)
- Any deposit or payments are fully-refundable up to 1 week prior to the program start.
- Any cancelation or withdrawal after 1 week prior to the program start is refundable, minus a $100 cancelation fee.
- No refund is available once the program is underway.
- If you originally registered with a 50% deposit, your balance will be charged 1 week prior to the program start.
SummerBLAST Costs & Refunds
A 50% deposit is required for each program at the time of registration; balances will be due on June 1, 2023. If your family requires an alternate timeline or payment plan, please inquire. Late registration may be accepted, subject to availability with an additional fee.
- Any deposit or payments for SummerBLAST 2023 are fully-refundable until 60 days prior to the program start.
- Any cancellation or withdrawal after 60 days prior to the program will receive a 50% refund.
- Any cancellation or withdrawal after 30 days prior to the program will not be refunded.
- In the event that you need to cancel, please inform us as soon as possible so that we may offer a place to any participants who may be on a waiting list.
- Programs will not be prorated for partial or missed days.
If a student tests positive for COVID-19 during the period of the program, please notify us immediately so that we can communicate with you about the timeline for quarantine and proof of negative status before return to class. We will work with you to ensure your student’s return to class as soon as they are able to do so safely, or to move them into a future class session if appropriate.
If People's Light is required to cancel any session in its entirety due to evolving health and safety considerations, or because we do not meet our minimum enrollment to proceed, all participants will be given a full refund.
Refer a friend who registers for a full session, and receive a 10% discount on your registration. Your buddy is not required to be in the same age group, but your discount can only be applied to registration during the same calendar session (Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer).
Single households registering two or more students in any Theatre School or SummerBLAST program may take advantage of a 10% discount for all students in the household.
Need-based scholarships are available for a limited number of students. Please contact ArtsDiscovery@peopleslight.org for a scholarship application.