Donor Benefits at People's Light
Join our family of contributors to People’s Light! The Theatre needs community support in order to make its contribution to the community. As a not-for-profit 501 (c) 3 organization with an educational and artistic mission, People’s Light relies on donations for 60% of our budget.
As a donor, you are invited to deepen your experience with People’s Light: Our donor benefits are designed to enrich your life with added connections to and enjoyment of the Theatre. Benefits for each level of support are listed below.
Does your company have a corporate matching program? If so, double your impact! Be sure to submit your donation to your company’s program. We’ll do the rest. Here’s a link to just some of the companies who do have matching programs and have supported People’s Light.
Thank you for considering a gift to People’s Light!
If you have questions about making a donation, please contact Megan Lea at 610.647.1900 ext. 133 or email@example.com.
Friend: $125 - $249 (Value of benefits: $20)
• Listing in Theatre programs
• Voucher for 25% discount off two single tickets
• Invitation for 2 to our Season Preview event led by Artistic Director & CEO Abigail Adams
Patron: $250 - $499 (Value of benefits: $100)
All Friend benefits, plus:
• Invitations for 2 to select “Invited Dress” Rehearsals
• Invitation for 2 to the Annual Patrons’ Reception
Benefactor: $500 - $999 (Value of benefits: $180)
All Patron benefits, plus:
• Invitations for 2 additional guests to join you for select “Invited Dress” Rehearsals - Bring Friends!
• Invitations for 4 to set and costume design presentations with People’s Light artistic staff
• Voucher for 2 to attend a People’s Light production
• Gift of Theatre: Choose a charitable organization to receive 10 gift passes to People’s Light performances
Benefits for donors of $1,000+: The Spotlight Society
Thank you for supporting People’s Light!